Thursday, January 19, 2006

Is it just me...

...or is this a little bit on the squicky side?

Christopher Knight and Barry Williams, who played clean-cut brothers Peter and Greg Brady, respectively, on "The Brady Bunch," will portray gay lovers on "That '70s Show."


Don't get me wrong. I can't wait to see Brokeback Mountain. I think we need to see gay love stories; I'm all for it. But Greg and Peter Brady? With each other? Ewwwwwww! I mean, Greg can be gay and Peter can be gay and I could be totally on board with that, but in the hearts and minds of, well, pretty much everyone who grew up on The Brady Bunch, they're brothers. (And for the record, I wouldn't want to see Greg and Marcia make out either, even though technically they were step-brother and -sister, and don't even get me started on the ew factor for all those rumors about Barry Williams and Florence Henderson. Ew ew ew ew ew!!)

Yeah, I know, the actors aren't really related. And it's That 70s Show. They're totally going for the squick factor. But still. I think I'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home